Rope access makes difficult-to-reach locations accessible in a safe and efficient manner. It refers to a set of techniques whereby ropes and specialized hardware are used for working at heights.
- Rope access offers several benefits over conventional access systems for difficult-to-reach worksites. It is a safe, cost-effective, efficient and versatile means of access.
- Rope access is recognized as the safest method for project completion, due to the high standard of required training. Each rope-access crew member must meet rigorous standards and pass tough evaluations to ensure that he is fully prepared for working safely and efficiently at heights.
- Unlike traditional access methods, custom rope-access solutions can be quickly and inexpensively designed to fit a wide variety of situations and applications. Rope access makes it possible to reach all parts of a vertical structure using minimal time, space and equipment and reducing material and labor costs.
Our Rope Access Services
Our rope access division offers safe, accurate, and cost-effective testing and inspection services. We make safety a priority by having all of our technicians receive advanced training and “work at heights” certifications. Our quality assurance program continually monitors our rope access equipment and observes our technician’s safety practices on an ongoing basis. We follow the IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association). Not only do our staff maintain high standards, but hold other licenses, certifications and credentials which include professional engineering certifications. Industries we serve include:
- Rope access project management
- Onshore and Offshore Rope access services
- Coating and Painting repairs
- Solutions to difficult to access and work at heights
- IRATA certified rope access technician manpower supply with equipment
- Storage tank cleaning and inspection
- Silo Cleaning Inspection Services
- Drops Surveys
- Bridges & Dams Inspection
- Wind turbine Blade Cleaning and Repair
- Shutdown Services
Rope access provides our clients with an excellent alternative to traditional access solutions that is both time- and cost-efficient and avoids the need for cumbersome scaffolding.
Why Choose Us?
Fast Execution: The time necessary for starting working and for moving between objectives with rope access is considerably lower rather than the time used for scaffolding and carrying between the same objectives.
Multiple Types of Projects: The rope access professionals can work in narrow spaces or where scaffolding is merely impossible. Also, because of the nature of rope access, the team can provide professional services at any height.
Reduced Costs: With rope access the cost of accessing different areas is much lower compared with the costs of other alternative access methods such are scaffolding or the hiring of large access machinery.
Safety: Rope access used in a correct manner, following IRATA standards with two ropes independently assured, it’s a mean of access at heights safer and faster than other traditional methods.